Sunday, October 30, 2016

Brookside Tote

     I'm pretty sure all of y'all know how much I love my Little Unicorn diaper bag. It's a lifesaver y'all, it keeps me so organized, and it's just fashionable and functional. Can we talk about the sleek exterior and color for a moment? The exterior is made of vegan leather. It's also sizeable on the outside as well as on the inside. I absolutely love it, and everywhere I go I'm always getting compliments about it such as, " It doesn't even look like a diaper bag" or " you carry so much stuff and it doesn't look overpacked" .
        


        

   
       
 


   



 The best thing about the Brookside Tote is that it has so many pockets. It comes with a big protective IPad pocket, and another pocket big enough to fit a book. Plus, it has 4 more medium-sized pockets for diapers, wipes, nursing cover, etc. There are also 2 pockets on each side big enough to fit a sippy cup or a water bottle. It also comes with a handy key hook, so we won't misplace our keys (Yes!) ,stroller hooks, and a cushioned changing pad. It is great for everday use, and guess what yall? I know what you're thinking. Can it get any better? Yes, it can! This diaper bag is already pretty affordable, and they're having a SALE on this exact same bag. You can get it here .
So hurry run don't walk. 🏃

Moccasins:  c/o Sweet N Swag


Thanks to Little Unicorn for such an amazing diaper bag!

All opinions and reviews are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment