Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Not what it seems

To those of you who think I have it together


Everything is always not what is seems like.
I get asked a lot how I can balance being a stay at home mom, going to college, and blogging in between all of that, and the truth is I don't. What? I don't!

I try really hard to be on track of everything , like keeping our home clean and organized, and doing all my college work, preparing dinner, and keeping our rooms clean, but sometimes its can be so difficult. There are days where I barely finish Cleaning just so my toddler can dump all her toys out again.There are some days where I am rocking this whole life thing and have everything including dinner made at 4pm. Then there are other days where I barely finish making dinner at 8 pm.

Everyone always sees the pretty pictures, but the struggle in getting those pictures is Real.

I was really blessed with the fact that Genesis has always slept all night long ever since she was born, and the occasional nap during the day. She is always keeping me on my toes especially when she acts like a teenager in a two year old body. She is so sassy, but in the end I love this life. Even if it means Genesis spilling Something on the floors everyday. Even if it means I never finish doing laundry, and all I ever do is cook and clean.

The one mistake I know I won't make is dressing Genesis in beautiful handmade peices that comes from someone who puts hard work and dedication into making them. Pink Bow Design is one of our favorite shops and we have purchased from her shop ever since Genesis was born. Olga, The owner is always accepting custom orders, and is so great at suprising you with the quality of the items, and how well made they are. She made this bonnet and linen suspender skirt for us, and I absolutely love both. Thee bonnet is reversible; one side is a pink color( of course) and the other side is a ivory curdoroy, which adds a nice touch to it the simpicity of the bonnet. The clothing is just one thing that make this life a little better, but at the end of the day I feel so incredibly blessed because I have my family and I love them so much .


Suspender skirt c/o:Pink Bow Designs
Bonnet:Pink Bow Designs
Knee socks:Gymboree



No comments:

Post a Comment