Thursday, March 16, 2017

Bad hair day? Put a bonnet on it!

 

  I am always on the run. We are always running errands. Whether it is going to the store, or just simple things like going to visit my family, being busy all the time nowadays I rarely have time to do Genesis hair.(Not even mine, and its not like she has much hair) Some days are so stressful between being a SAHM, while trying to find free time to blog, read books,and going to college. Life is HARD! SO... What do I do when I am on the go? I usually just put a bonnet on G's head. It is so much easier and less time consuming than giving her pigtails, and she still looks cute.






   




       I love bonnets, because I can just put one on her when she has a bad hair day, or for when its windy outside. I especially love the bonnets from Queenie's Kids. The quality looks and feels amazing. I was so surprised by how well made they were. They are also so many options available that you will want all of them, and the best part is that they are reversible, so you can wear them two ways. They're also great for wearing all year round. It helps keep warmth in the winter and cool in the summer. their versatility is so amazing that they mostly coordinate with any outfit. ( Yes! that is a must!) The shop owner is also really nice and just so amazing. She is also very fast at answering any questions you may have a bonnet.


Their 500th follower gets a free bonnet. ( who doesn't want a free bonnet) so go give them a follow here



Bonnet & bloomers c/o: Queenies Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment