Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fringe leggings, fringe boots? Why not?

  



   I know most of y'all know my love for small shops. I honestly love them, and their owners. They are usually the most nicest and genuine people which makes their brand better, and also the fact that each peice is handmade with love makes everything a million times better. Well I came across an amazing brand that I'm sure most of you guys will love the name is Knotsewphotogenic, and they have the most amazing fringe leggings ever as well as much more. When I received the leggings I could not believe the material, it was so soft, cute, and it looked so comfortable as well as functional. 
  






These leggings go great with any outfit and come in a variety of colors, but the best thing ever is that you can use code Genesis15 for 15% off your purchase, so hurry y'all that way our littles can be matching. I wish they has some in adult sizes that way I could match with G.


Leggings c/o:Knotsewphotogenic 
Mocc Boots: Sweet N Swag

No comments:

Post a Comment